Every now and then I’ve shown my buyer clients a home or condo that was a little “off the mark”. My clients thought that it was a waste of their time, but it really wasn’t…
Research is key in any decision, and it’s especially important when you’re making the biggest purchase of your life. You’ve really got to get out there and look at both the good and at least some of the marginal properties.
There are many, but hear are a few reasons why you should see a few properties that you’d never live in:
- To see a particular feature of a home or condo that your Realtor® you’d like or didn’t know about
- To see a type of house or condo that your Realtor® was sure you didn’t know was an option
- To show you what you could really afford in a particular neighbourhood
- To show you “potential”. A property that you could renovate and get what you want for a lower price than buying one already renovated – This option is not for everyone…
- To see the types of homes or condos in a particular neighbourhood or building
I leverage my extensive experience from my consulting background; I am your consultant, and not your typical Realtor®. In the beginning of your search I will ask you a series of thought provoking questions. Your answers will help both of us understand your true needs, The ones beyond the number of bathrooms and bedrooms. In the end, you’ll be living in a new home, not just a new house or condo.